Vacature Animal Nutrition - Sales Manager Ruminants Benelux
ERBER Group (www.erber-group.net) is a leading group of companies in the field of food and feed safety, with focusing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and plant protection with headquarters in Austria/Getzersdorf. It generated a turnover of about 290 million euros in 2016. ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR, BIO-FERM and EFB. Including distribution partners, ERBER Group is represented in more than 120 countries worldwide. The international orientation and the in-house research and development are important success factors for the annual growth.
ERBER Group is an expert organization and world leader in the original core business of mycotoxin risk management. Powerful in-house research and development provides the basis for developing customer-focused and innovative solutions, which is particularly supported by collaborations with renowned universities and research institutions.
BIOMIN (www.biomin.net) harnesses the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology they deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 30 years they have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and an innovative concept for natural performance increase and other specific solutions for pigs, poultry and ruminants.
Following the establishment of the BIOMIN Benelux unit in 2017 in Uden in the Netherlands, we are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated:
Sales Manager Ruminants Benelux (m/f)
Netherlands, home based and main focus, from time to time also in Belgium
AFL Executive Search will assist Biomin in this search, the goal being that the recruited person enters Biomin as soon as possible.
Your main tasks and responsibilities of the Vacature Animal Nutrition - Sales Manager Ruminants Benelux
This position is a Key Management role in developing the BIOMIN Benelux business unit. Reporting to the Benelux Managing Director, the role will encompass responsibility for generating sales across the region to new customers, supplying Biomin products to the Ruminants industries in the Netherlands and Belgium. Further you are developing relationships with feed companies, merchants, veterinarians and distributors, as well as directly to farms.
You are the ear close to the market for our further development. You provide technical support to both current and prospective customers, working with Biomins’ team of Technical Support Managers (who regularly visit the Benelux region). You develop and maintain relationships with a range of industry contacts and stakeholders. You participate at national and international fairs and conferences. Therefore you always stay up-to-date and further build up your network.
This job is home-based in the Netherlands and once per week you’ll spend on average half a day in the office in Uden and you will report to the Managing Director BIOMIN Benelux.
Your profile - Vacature Animal Nutrition - Sales Manager Ruminants Benelux
- You have 110% passionate interest in animal nutrition
- Ideally you have an educational background (college/university) in Animal Health (Veterinarian) or Animal Nutrition / Animal Science
- A successful track record of minimum five years’ practical experience acquired in animal health and/or animal nutrition in the ruminants sector both on technical and commercial dimensions
- Team player, self-motivated, with a "can do" & cheerful attitude, promoting a positive image of the Biomin brand & products
- Pioneer spirit and performance orientation
What can you expect from BIOMIN for this Vacature Animal Nutrition - Sales Manager Ruminants Benelux ?
- A challenging and varied role as part of a dynamic team in an inspiring working environment.
- An excellent salary and benefits package (pension scheme, bonus, company car, laptop, smartphone…)
More information or interested in Vacature Animal Nutrition - Sales Manager Ruminants Benelux ?
- If this job sounds attractive and you meet the profile please send your curriculum vitae and a covering letter to email@example.com.
- For more information about this job you can also contact Mr. Jos Douven on +31 (0)6 5194 1954 or Mr. Sylvain Serra on +33 (0)6 3100 5831.
- All further details about BIOMIN or ERBER Group can be found on their websites www.biomen.net and www.erber-group.net.
- Further information about AFL Executive Search www.aflsearch.com
There is an exclusivity agreement between BIOMIN and AFL Executive Search GmbH for this search. We therefore kindly request you to contact us if you have questions and/or you want to apply for this job.
About AFL Executive Search
AFL Executive Search (www.aflsearch.com) recruits people for strategic positions and specializes in the field of Agribusiness, Food and Life Sciences worldwide.
AFL Executive Search matches the most qualified candidates to the key positions in those organizations that focus on a healthy world with enough quality food for everyone.
We connect the right people with the right companies across the world. From a selection of high qualified candidates we only pick the outstanding ones who will become the visionary leaders of tomorrow. We don´t just search for the best candidate; we also attract the right one. We have both interim and permanent positions.
We offer Executive Search services across all functional disciplines within the Agribusiness, Food and Life Sciences sectors. We have strong knowledge of and commitment to these sectors and deliver the expected results. Through a no-nonsense, direct and personal approach AFL Executive Search acts as a full sparring partner for both companies and candidates.
We work across a wide range of sectors and positions:
- Agribusiness : Animal Nutrition, Animal Health, Animal Housing / Equipment, Animal Reproduction, Associations / Non-Profit, Bioproducts, Biotechnology, Crop Protection, Distribution, Environment / Energy, Farming, Fertilizers, Finance, Forestry, Fruit Growing, Horticulture, Machinery / Equipment, R&D, Seed, Viniculture
- Food : Bakery Products, Beverages, Confectionary, Chocolate, Dairy Products, Dry Food, Frozen Food, Meat & Fish, Ready Meals and FMCG
- Life Sciences : Animal Health, Biochemistry, Bioengineering, Biotechnology, Clinical Research, Marine Biology, Medical Devices and Pharmaceuticals